Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 11 back at the park. For those of you that know keeton, we don't go to the park to play on the toys, we go to fly airplanes or helicopters. I don't leave the house with out an airplane or heli in my diaper bag or purse. Keeton has been flying and spinning the propellers sense he was nine months old. No joke









Pictures from March 1st






Okay I loved the flip flops... Keeton not so much, this is him whining "FLOPS mom". Which means I want you to take these dang things off. The good news is he likes them now.























Keeton doing a little jig before he gets up to the slide! He has always loved to be sung to and now he sings with or with out you.









Reality check... My baby is big enough to walk up to the slide and go down all by himself. I am still in shock and this was almost a month ago!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Toomey Family said...

I can't believe Keeton is big enough to go down the slide by himself, wow time sure flies and so does Keeton...I love how he flies airplanes and helicopters. Flying is a way of life for us over here too.
The flip-flops are too dang cute! We are so excited to see you guys soon.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jill Zeisler said...

Keeton is our great little guy!! What a fun flying little boy!!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like he was messy in paint.
And tell keeton I love him LOL

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tel keeton hi

1:28 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Krystal I found your blog through Meg's. You have the sweetest little boy. I loved seeing your blog. I am so happy for the internet. It helps to stay in touch when you are so far away.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TELL KEETON I LOVE HIM

11:38 AM  
Blogger Bruce and Liss said...

Krystal!
This is Liss! I am blog hopping tonight and found you! YEAH!! YOu look so cute and have such a handsome little boy! What are you up to!? I hope life is going well for you!
Love your old friend!
Klarissa (Bahr) Pinegar
ps email me at lissann5@hotmail.com and i'll invite you to my blog!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home